The reason I do these reviews is so I can voice my honest opinion and feedback; and maybe help someone make a decision for a future purchase. All My reviews I have personally tried and tested the products.

Sunday, March 29, 2015




Couél Professional 4in1 Wine Opener - Screwpull Corkscrew with Pour Spout, Stopper, Foil Cutter


I absolutely love my new wine accessory! It has everything you would ever need to enjoy your favorite bottle of wine! A spout, a stopper, a foil cutter and of course an opener. What more do you need? Simple to use! It's as easy as placing the wine opener on top of the bottle and turning with a slight squeeze. The screw slides the cork right out with little to no pulling needed. With our extra long screw worm, almost any size cork can be removed without pulling or prying which can lead to a broken cork.  It's heavy duty and sturdy. easy to clean. The foil cutter is located in the bottom of the opener right beneath the cork screw. Just sit the opener on top of the bottle give it a squeeze and a turn and the foil has been removed. Now you have quick access to your favorite bottle of wine. This would be a great and inexpensive gift. I received this product in return for my honest unbiased opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment