The reason I do these reviews is so I can voice my honest opinion and feedback; and maybe help someone make a decision for a future purchase. All My reviews I have personally tried and tested the products.

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Chill down!





Chillin' Cubes - America's Finest Bourbon & Whiskey Rocks (Set of 16 Stones) in Gift Set with Velvet Bag



Best way to chill your drink without the worry of watering it down!! The whole vodka on the rocks take on a whole other meaning now that I have these amazing Chill Cube Rocks. It kind of makes me giggle lol!! They are hand-wash only which is fine because all I do is fill a small bowl with warm water and a little dish soap and let them sit a min the rinse them thoroughly super easy! Using ice does water down drinks and tends to ruin the flavor of the beverage. I love ice tea but the ice tends to make it taste very watered down, well not any more now that I have these chill rocks!! I love the velvet storage bag they came in very sleek and nice!! I received this product in return for my unbiased opinion!! Click on the link to order yours now!  http://www.amazon.com/Chillin-Cubes-Americas-Bourbon-Whiskey/dp/B00TXQKJV2/ref=cm_cr-mr-title

No comments:

Post a Comment