The reason I do these reviews is so I can voice my honest opinion and feedback; and maybe help someone make a decision for a future purchase. All My reviews I have personally tried and tested the products.

Sunday, March 29, 2015


Daily Moisturizer Cream for Men & Women - Dermatologist Tested & Approved - Moisturizer Facial Cream with Premier Dead Sea Minerals and Anti Aging Ingredients For Deep Hydration and Skin Care Treatment - Perfect for All Skin Types Including, Normal Skin, Dry Skin, Oily Skin, Sensitive Skin, And Combination Skin - HypoAllergenic


 Goodbye dry dull looking skin! After using the Adovia mud mask I finish with this moisturizer cream. My face has never looked or felt this great. I have a combination of oily skin and dry skin and it worked great. My skin was perfectly moisturized and looked refreshed. Just a small amount of cream is all you need. It is perfect to use before applying makeup. Always use cream on a clean face you'll see better results. It absorbs quickly allowing your skin to get the benefits from the cream rather quick. I was relieved to see a plastic stopper on top it can help when shipping preventing leaking and spills. There is a very nice soft scent, not too strong at all. I received this product in return for my honest review..

No comments:

Post a Comment