The reason I do these reviews is so I can voice my honest opinion and feedback; and maybe help someone make a decision for a future purchase. All My reviews I have personally tried and tested the products.

Wednesday, March 18, 2015


Magnetic Screen Door: Premium Quality, TOUGH CONSTRUCTION. Velcro SEWN Around ENTIRE Frame-NO GAPS! 36" x 83" Frame =Fits Door Openings UP TO 34" X 82" MAX. Wont Fall Apart Like Magic Mesh As Seen On TV, Bug Off Magna. "Bugs-Not-Invited" Guarantee!



I am so glad I have the magnetic screen door! Being a family who loves spending time outdoors, someone was always leaving the door open therefore allowing pesky bugs in. Or accidentally slamming someones hand/fingers in our old heavy screen door. SO I was more than thrilled to try the magnetic screen door. The set up was so quick. It took my husband maybe 10-15 mins and most of that was because he took off our old screen door. The screen is lightweight and easy to maneuver. The velcro that is provided is heavy duty hold but you can still adjust the screen if needed. The magnets go from top to bottom but easily opens when someone walks through. I am just happy that I can now leave the door wide open and I dont have to deal with an ugly heavy old screen door anymore. I can grill outside and bring the platter inside hands free I just walk on through. No more bugs or smashed fingers. I received this product in return for my unbiased opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment