The reason I do these reviews is so I can voice my honest opinion and feedback; and maybe help someone make a decision for a future purchase. All My reviews I have personally tried and tested the products.

Sunday, March 29, 2015


Bobbi Jean's 2pc Tong Set & Bonus Spatula - 9" Salad Tongs / 12" Barbecue Tongs - Stainless Steel with Silicone Tips - Bpa-Free - Heat-Resistant - Handy Lock-Ring for Easy Storage - Perfect Food Tongs for Every Occasion - Plus 10" Silicone Spatula



 High quality kitchen tools! They are very durable, but aren't too heavy so they are the perfect addition to any kitchen. The stainless steel gives them such a high quality and sleek look. My favorite part is the the handy ring that allows you to hang them on the grill while your cooking or on the wall them instead of just throwing them in the drawer. I love that not only do you get grill tongs and salad tongs you get a bonus spatula which is green. Super cute. They are easy to clean and dishwasher safe. The silicon tips were a great addition not only do they not scratch you pot and pans they dont tear the meat or skin of your food when taking them off the grill. I had other tongs that when you went to grab your chicken or ribs of the grill the heavy metal would rip and tear the meat and skin right off making it not look so pretty or appetizing. The delivery was very prompt got them just in time to use them for dinner. I received this product in return for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment