The reason I do these reviews is so I can voice my honest opinion and feedback; and maybe help someone make a decision for a future purchase. All My reviews I have personally tried and tested the products.

Sunday, March 29, 2015



1800 Prime Collection Bed Sheet Set -Top Rated On Amazon #1 Seller of Soft and Cozy Sheet Sets at the best Sale Price - All brushed microfiber, wrinkle resistant, deep pocket, and luxury hotel quality - Over 12 Colors available in Twin, Full, Queen, King and Cal King - Queen, White


 Luxury never felt so soft!! I swear it felt like I was laying on a cloud. These sheets were so soft it makes it almost impossible to leave the bed hahah. When I opened the box, there was the tassel that was attached to the zipper on the clear plastic heavy duty bag. It matched the decorative top stitching on the pillows! The sheets are so silky and soft, made of 100% brushed microfiber, 1800 thread count Egyptian quality with a very deep pocket on the bottom fitted sheet that will stay neat with mattresses up to 16" deep. I put the sheets on my bed and they fit beautifully. Be sure to follow the directions on how to wash and dry them so they last longer. They are polyester but the feel and quality of them you would never guess. I received this product in return for my unbiased opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment