The reason I do these reviews is so I can voice my honest opinion and feedback; and maybe help someone make a decision for a future purchase. All My reviews I have personally tried and tested the products.

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Pitcher perfect!!


Samadoyo Borosilicate Glass Water Carafe Pitcher with Stainless Steel Flow Control Lid (900 ml (30.5 ounces))


I am in love with this glass pitcher! Beautiful and convenient, just grab and pour! The sleek look gives it such a high class and stylish feel! The glass is very thick, durable and lightweight! It fits perfect in my fridge. The craftsmanship if this pitcher is impeccable! You can tell someone really took their time in making this beauty. It holds a nice amount of liquid, not too big but not too small either. The top of this pitcher has a stainless cap/spout that goes down into the pitcher. It’s secured by a clear silicone band around the bottom. Keeping your contents fresh! The built in control flow is perfect for allowing you to infuse your drink with out the worries of fruit or herbs falling into your drinking cup! This pitcher adds a bit of class to my dinner table! The kids enjoy infusing our water with many different fruit and herbs and because; the spout/cap has control flow they are allowed to pour a drink themselves because, its almost impossible to over pour with this pitchers control flow spout. I definitely would recommend this pitcher. Add a touch of class to your glass!!! I received this product in return for my honest and unbiased opinion!




No comments:

Post a Comment