The reason I do these reviews is so I can voice my honest opinion and feedback; and maybe help someone make a decision for a future purchase. All My reviews I have personally tried and tested the products.

Wednesday, March 18, 2015


iPerfect Kitchen Envy BBQ Grill Mat - Set of 2 Mats for Gas, Charcoal & Electric Grills - 100% Non-Stick, FREE Bonus - Reusable, Dishwasher Safe - Perfect for Grilling Ribs, Shrimps, Steaks, Burgers, Vegetables, PIZZA, Pancakes - 10 Year Replacement



One of the best grill accessories out there! I can finally cook my veggies without the worry of them falling through the grill grates. These 2 mats are 100% non-stick and reusable, very easy to clean you can hand wash them or throw them in the dishwasher. The fact that you can make pancakes and pizza on this mat sold me. If I could I would cook everything on the grill. With these mats it's making that a possibility! They are a very good size they are rounded which makes them perfect for grilled pizza!!! If it is too big they can be easily cut down. I received my grill mats in no time. The seller was very prompt with delivery so I didn't have to wait long to use these new grill toys!!
These grill mats are designed to be used off-flame no contact with direct heating. So no stove top use. I typically wrap my fish and or veggies in foil to keep them from making a mess all over my grill or slipping through the grill grates but, find that when I unravel the foil oftentimes the fish have ripped apart and stuck to the sides and edges of the wrapper or my veggies are soggy and dont have the crispness I want. The mats have completely eliminated this problem! I was able to evenly cook the fish without making a mess my veggies were nice and crisp and they still retained the deliciously smoky grill flavor of the charcoal. I received this product in return for my unbiased opinion!

No comments:

Post a Comment