The reason I do these reviews is so I can voice my honest opinion and feedback; and maybe help someone make a decision for a future purchase. All My reviews I have personally tried and tested the products.

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Sleep tight


#1 Rated Patented Sleep Mask - Premium Quality Eye Mask with Contoured Shape by Nidra


This mask is amazing. I am a "light" sleeper and I have a sensor light on my house so; every time the neighbors cats run through my yard it shines bright into my bedroom window waking me up. This mask blocks out all lights. The nose space allows the mask to sit closely against the face leaving no gaps or spaces for light to enter. The dome shape of the eye cover is sch a great idea not only does it fit closely to the face but it also gives room between your eyelashes and the mask it's self with out allowing light in! It is very soft and comfortable! I have used other mask and the elastic on them were too tight and very uncomfortable. Not only are the straps comfortable but adjustable too! Which is a plus for my big head haha If you want better sleep I advise you to purchase this product! Sleep anywhere anytime. I received this product in return for my unbiased opinion.


No comments:

Post a Comment