The reason I do these reviews is so I can voice my honest opinion and feedback; and maybe help someone make a decision for a future purchase. All My reviews I have personally tried and tested the products.

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Facial from home!


Adovia Mud Mask - Dead Sea Mud Facial Mask for Skin Care

The mud mask is really thick which is great because you will get full even coverage. Meaning you wont have to use so much and it will therefore last longer! The smell is pleasant. I have both oily and dry skin so I wasn't sure how the mask would help me. Not only did the oily parts of my face look better but the dry spots looked great also. My face looked refreshed and felt so smooth! My nose which always has blackheads and is dry looked like a brand new nose lol The blackheads were gone and so was the dry skin. My favorite part about the mud mask is you really only need to treat your face once a week! As a mother of two small ones I don't always have time everyday to do a good deep cleaning to my face but I can manage to find at least one day a week where I can! I look forward to that day!!This Mud Mask Tightens and Purifies Pores leaving a Clear, Smooth & Younger Looking Complexion. Vitamin C, Aloe Vera and Jojoba Oil help to prevent over drying and reduce the appearance of wrinkles. It also works as an exfoliator. It contains many natural and nourishing oils and extracts. It contains 21 minerals that help to keep skin healthier and act as effective acne treatment. It can also be used as a spot treatment for acne. I received this product in return for my honest opinion!



No comments:

Post a Comment