The reason I do these reviews is so I can voice my honest opinion and feedback; and maybe help someone make a decision for a future purchase. All My reviews I have personally tried and tested the products.

Wednesday, April 22, 2015



Nolama Women's Waist Cincher Shapewear Nylon Spandex


Comfort and waist cincher is normally two words that do not go together. After trying Nolama's waist cincher I now know you can have comfort while shaping cinching or hiding any unwanted bulges. Unlike most cinchers I have tried this one does NOT roll up no matter how much you move around. I have small children and even after a day of chasing them around my cincher stayed in place the whole time. That is a big plus for me because it's is uncomfortable when your constantly having to pull it down and or adjust it. The 4 steel bones is what helps keep it in place. It closes on the front with two different adjustments. The material is nice and soft good on my skin. Make sure you use the size chart from the seller it is more accurate than amazons. The cincher was easy to wash I just put it in the washer and tumble dried it on low and it was perfectly fine!
I have been using the cincher for about a week everyday and I have lost a little over an inch on my waist. It makes me look even better in my clothes giving me more confidence. The sellers are so nice and sweet and prompt with delivery and are willing to go the extra mile to make sure you are happy with their product!! I recommend this cincher to everyone wanting look better and feel better in your clothes! I received this cincher in return for my honest unbiased review! Thank you Nolama for the amazing product I wish I could give it 10 stars!!

No comments:

Post a Comment