The reason I do these reviews is so I can voice my honest opinion and feedback; and maybe help someone make a decision for a future purchase. All My reviews I have personally tried and tested the products.

Wednesday, April 22, 2015



Vinomaster Red Wine Aerator Pourer and Spout Including Wine Stopper



Wow is the first word that comes to mind when I think of my new wine Aerator!! I didn't think it would make much of a difference. The aerator instantly oxygenates the wine, bringing out the flavors and allowing for a better aroma. You can taste the detail of the wine. This improves the taste of any wine. It helps smooth out the wine allowing each sip to be even more enjoyable then the first. I poured myself two glasses of wine one that was used with the aerator and the other glass was not. Right away with out even tasting it I could tell the difference. The smell was a more fragrant than the other the taste was more smooth and crisp. I couldn't believe it, so I made my husband try without telling him which was which and he picked the one that was poured with the aerator. Not only do you get this amazing aerator it also comes with a heavy duty stainless steel wine stopper so you no longer have to worry about the wine going bad because you opened it. I was able to drink my wine 4 days after opening and the taste was still amazing. It comes in a cute box and stylish sleek box that I use as storage when I am not using the aerator or stipper.The look and design of both the aerator and wine stopper are so elegant and stylish. Modern mixed with class I love it! I received this product in return for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment