The reason I do these reviews is so I can voice my honest opinion and feedback; and maybe help someone make a decision for a future purchase. All My reviews I have personally tried and tested the products.

Wednesday, April 22, 2015



Magnetic Car Air Vent Phone Mount Smartphone Stand | Universal Phone Holder | Magnetic Mount


I love this little gadget. It comes in handy more then I realized it would. Now I dont know what I would do without it. I am able to talk hands free in the car. I am able to use the gps on my cell and put it somewhere I can see it. When I Bluetooth my music to my car radio it sits perfect right next to it. I love the convenience of the vent mount. The magnet is strong and is able to handle going over a few bumpy roads without losing it's grip of the phone. Works with all smartphones and has a 360 rotation allowing easy access to different uses of the phone. It is a high quality durable phone mount. It's not bulky doesn't take up much room. No sticky residue leaving glue or tape just simply click it onto your air vent and your done!! It also comes with an additional metal plate that you can put in the battery or phone case in the event you have multiple phones. What I love most is the fact that there is a risk free risk-free 5 year warranty and a better than money-back 60 day guarantee. What a great gift for the person who has everything.  I received this product in return for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment