The reason I do these reviews is so I can voice my honest opinion and feedback; and maybe help someone make a decision for a future purchase. All My reviews I have personally tried and tested the products.

Wednesday, April 22, 2015



Nolama Women's Shapewear High Waist Brief Tummy Firm Control Panties


I am very insecure about my stomach area because I had surgery and it left my stomach with a very disfigured belly. One side bulges out while the other side has an indent because scar tissue was removed. I always want to wear nice form fitting dresses but don't have the confidence. I tried the high waist tummy control panties! My goodness I love them. If gave me a nice even flat tummy. I didn't have to worry about them rolling down. They were comfortable and easy to wear. There is a row of hooks that you can adjust to make it tighter or just right. There is also a zipper to help secure the latch hooks. It gives you such a natural slim look. Slimming not only the tummy but the thighs also and giving the butt a nice lift too. It is high waist which I love. It goes up to about 3in away from my bra. The material is very durable stretchy and soft on my skin. I wore a shirt that was a little shear and you couldn't tell I had it on! Make sure when you order you use the seller size charts and everything will fit perfect. The seller was very prompt to respond and it shipped very quickly, The seller was also very nice and their customer service was excellent. It's hard to find people who really want to help you and not just take your money. I glad I can look slim and still be comfortable!! I received this product in return for my unbiased opinion. Ypu can get these amazing tummy control panties on Amazon! I have tried another Nolma product and again I am so happy with their product!  http://www.amazon.com/Nolama-Womens-Shapewear-Control-Panties/dp/B00TNA5NGE/ref=cm_cr-mr-title


No comments:

Post a Comment