The reason I do these reviews is so I can voice my honest opinion and feedback; and maybe help someone make a decision for a future purchase. All My reviews I have personally tried and tested the products.

Wednesday, April 22, 2015



10" Green Earth Frying Pan, with Textured Ceramic Non-Stick Coating from Germany (100% PTFE and PFOA Free)

 I bought this pan seeking a replacement for our aging traditional non-stick pan. I didn't know much about the company, but the reviews seemed solid. I will add to the solid reviews. This pan is well constructed and works as advertised. It heats evenly, and holds its temperature well. The textured bottom does not impede the non-stick properties. I can't say I notice a marked improvement over a smooth bottomed PTFE-free pan, but it doesn't hurt.
I love this pan. I am able to use less oil than my other non-stick which is a giant plus for me. Less oil means a healthier meal. The first thing I noticed when I took it out of the packaging was the Ozeri storage insert. It is pre-cut and shaped bit of felt padding made to protect the pan during storage! Helps save and protect it so that is last longer. It's very durable and well made. Not cheap and flimsy has some weight to it but not too much. The handle has a comfortable grip. Easy to clean. Love the green color gives a little pop to my kitchenware. The non-stick works excellent. 100% PTFE and PFOA.(PolyTetraFluoroEthylene), a synthetic substance that has waxy properties At very high temperatures, PTFE begins to decompose and release fumes which are documented to be lethal to birds and small pets, and which can be harmful to humans.  I received this product in return for my unbiased review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment