The reason I do these reviews is so I can voice my honest opinion and feedback; and maybe help someone make a decision for a future purchase. All My reviews I have personally tried and tested the products.

Friday, May 29, 2015



Influenster Bella VoxBox! 
Where do I start? Hmmm let's see there were so many good things that came in the box its hard to say what my favorite was. Included in the box was a long list of goodies.
Dove fruit, Not your mothers deja Vu Do' hair cream, Rimmel London lipstick and mascara by Kate Moss, Eco tools make brush, Sally Hansen airbrush leg cream and a gift code to club w!You see what I mean a ton of really good products by good brands. Lets start with the dove fruit. I got blueberries covered in dove creamy smooth dark chocolate. All I can say is yummers. Nice convenient little snack with no guilt pleasure. Just pop a few in your mouth when your on the go or just relaxing in the comfort of your Pjs. Tasty little sweet treat these are and I dont even like blueberries. I guess Dove chocolate does really make everything taster better. Next on the list was the Not Your mothers Deja Vu do hair cream. This little gem is amazing. It blocks humidity, repels dirt & oil, and works as the perfect base for adding body and flexible hold. It leaves your hair smelling and feeling like it has been freshly washed. If you want to save last nights awesome hair and don't want to wash it just use a little of this hair cream and your good to go! Another really good product was the Sally Hansen airbrush legs. Your legs can look summer ready even when your not. With this light cream just rub it on your legs to cover up any unwanted spots blemish and even veins on the legs. It gave my legs a nice smooth coverage. All I did was rub it on like I would lotion and anything unwanted is gone. It washes off with soap and water. I didn't have any problems with it running down my legs. It literately went on just like lotion. The scent was very light. I would say this will be a summer necessity for a lot of people this summer. I love Rimmel London anyway but the new line from Kate Moss is amazing. I will say one thing though the s-shaped brush is a bit odd and large, but once you get used to it, it's not bad at all. Besides the brush I absolutely love it. They offer a variety of colors; I got a natural black but thinking about trying the emerald green. It adds volume, applies evenly, defines & separates, doesn't clump and lengthens. There was not a product in the box I didn't love! Love this face brush from ecotools. It's a rather in expensive makeup brush but works better then other brushes that cost 2x as much. The bristles are soft and good for delicate skin. It helps give you even coverage. It picks up the perfect amount of product allowing it to be easily dispersed on the face evenly. My favorite part is it is dermatologist recommend. Thank you influenster for allowing me to try it free.

No comments:

Post a Comment