The reason I do these reviews is so I can voice my honest opinion and feedback; and maybe help someone make a decision for a future purchase. All My reviews I have personally tried and tested the products.

Monday, June 8, 2015


Nolama Women's Powernet Girdle Waist Cincher Firm Compression Shapewear




In love with this waist cincher. It has become apart of my everyday attire. It gives me the perfect hour glass figure in minutes. The hook and eye closures covered are a protective zipper to give you the perfect fit. I have tried other products from this brand and every time I think they cant amazing anymore they do. The comfort of this cincher is mind blowing. I have tried other brands of cinchers and within the first few minutes of wearing other cinchers I experience discomfort. Not with the Nolma Girdle waist cincher. It has a flexible boning that helps prevents the garment from rolling up or down. Thus for no need to worry about pulling it down or adjusting it back into place like other cinchers. It is made with 97% soft cotton for maximum comfort. Yes it is true you can be comfortable in a waist cincher but, not just any cincher the Nolma waist girdle cincher. It gave me a nice soft but firm hold tucking in all the unwanted spots around the stomach area. I love how low it goes so that it also gets the love handles and bottom belly pooch. It goes up right underneath the bra line giving you an even coverage. Who needs to go to the gym when you can just strap on a Nolma cincher!? The sellers are so nice and very helpful. They really want to make sure every customer is satisfied. Make sure you use the sellers size chart not amazons.  This is a brand I stand by completely 100%. I received this product in return for my honest review! I have included the link so that you too can experience this amazing cincher. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00TGXQY98?ref_=pdp_new_dp_rating



No comments:

Post a Comment