The reason I do these reviews is so I can voice my honest opinion and feedback; and maybe help someone make a decision for a future purchase. All My reviews I have personally tried and tested the products.

Monday, June 8, 2015





 Fire HD 6, 6" HD Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB - Includes Special Offers
 

Amazingly clear graphics! The quality of the screen is beyond what I expected. I am able to watch movies play games read books and they all look and sound very crisp and high quality. The size is perfect because when I want to take it on the go I can just stash it in my purse as opposed to having a separate carrying case. There is so many options in books music and movies I get lost in just trying to choose one. You can never get bored with the great selection of titles. Create different profiles and set screen time limits for kids with Amazon FreeTime. Kids can easily spend hours upon hours on their devices but kindle gives you the option to choose how long they can be on at a time. The web browsing is fast and efficient, it's actually faster than my Hp laptop. I love the rear and front facing camera although it would be nice if there was an flash option. I have instant access to popular free and best-selling apps so I can stay productive or be entertained, including my fav apps Netflix, HBO GO, Facebook and many more. I was able to download games for my children easily. I use my kindle for just about everything watching movies playing games reading books checking my email or just web surfing and I have had no issues it is a very fast a reliable device. Compact light but very durable.Size--about the size of the new "large" phones is very nice--not too big but not too small. It is more portable feeling than the 7 inch tablets and it is easy to hold. It is fun to be part of the "cool club" without dropping 5-6 times as much or signing a 2 year contract. Definitely able to withstand a few drops. (oops) The one big minus for me was that with Kindles/Fires you can not use any app from Google's app store. That means you have to wait for apps to be brought into Amazon's app store which can take awhile. For the most part the main apps that I use are available to me. The battery life is great I use it all day long and only charge at night once I go to bed. For 99$ you honestly feel like you just won the lottery. Exceptional quality for an exceptional price. Great device that the whole family could enjoy. I received this product in return for my honest review!

No comments:

Post a Comment