The reason I do these reviews is so I can voice my honest opinion and feedback; and maybe help someone make a decision for a future purchase. All My reviews I have personally tried and tested the products.

Saturday, November 7, 2015

Annie's Homegrown Tomato soup!
 
 
First I would like to mention how adorable the box instructions to open are "lift up at the bunny ears were! Too darn cute! You are able to microwave or heat up on the stove I chose the stove! It was a cold day so the perfect lunch was Annie's tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwiches! I was nervous to see how the kids would take to the new soup. They absolutely loved it! I also had a bowl and I agree! It was so rich and creamy full of flavor not full of artificial preservatives! My favorite part is with each serving you get a half cup of vegetables. I love that I am feeding my family something and I know where it came from. I can pronounce all the ingredients too lol Home grown nothing added all natural! I was able to try it free in return for my honest review! With the cold weather upon us what better time to give this soup a try! It comes in other flavors also! Check your local grocer or amazon.com


No comments:

Post a Comment